Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jazz Re"VIEW"

Remember THE post when Doran won Jazz tickets? Ya well, we went. And this is my view....Why oh why did this lady need to sit WAY forward in her seat. She did NOT have anyone in front of her that was blocking HER view. There were actually a couple of kids in front of her, SMALL ones. So in order for me to see on "this" end of the court I had to almost climb in Doran's lap (which wasn't too bad). But for rude of her don't ya think? AND she was a small lady. One that had a great posture.
But we did enjoy the game and the time spent together!!

Love you Doran! Thanks for being my BEST FRIEND!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This made me laugh so hard because there was a really rude lady at the last Jazz game we were at who stood up with her 5 friends all in a row in front of us during half time. When I asked her very nicely to sit down because we couldn't see she informed me it was half time and then turned around and continued to stand. She was lucky she didn't get my drink in her purse. I took pictures of her to blog about but Jazz wouldn't let me. Glad you guys had a good time!

Yvonne said...

I get so annoyed with rude people at sporting events or movies!!!!

Fun.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...