Audrey and I really do...er I mean did....once, walk in the 26 degree weather. How are we doing on our exercising you ask? Well....you see.....I have been really busy encouraging Audrey to study, study, study while I sleep in. Oh my bed is SO cozy in the mornings the last few weeks. But some day we will get back to it. In the meantime, my scale says...."Whoa!!! Get OFF!" My mouth says, "EAT, EAT, EAT", and my gut says. "UGH". Tis' the season. I am enjoying LIFE!!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
3 comments:
I just can't make myself get out there and run (or even walk) in these cold temps. But I'm really scared that I will fall on the slippery roads.
There's always tomorrow!
And I am so very appreciative of your encouragement while you are in your cozy, warm bed.
Post a Comment