Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reunion Trip Day 5 Tuesday

Tuesday was Aloha day. We had hula hoop contests, bubble blowing, and bubble gum blowing contests. Of course there were bike rides and going to the lake...
To save my sanity I am NOT going to try to put these pictures in order, just enjoy.....we did!!
I LOVE this picture!!! Diana is reading to the kids. She is such a cute Mother Goose!
She read these two to sleep.
The "Spoon" game that my friend, Jill Crowther, taught up to girls camp one year. The family LOVED it! We're laughing so hard, we're crying.
Bananie, the BUG girl.
Bubble Gum blowing contest.
Grandma entertaining the girls with her finger/hand songs.
It's so fun when he participates.
Here is Robert doing his best.The little girls and Brody got grass skirts.
Everyone had such a good time. Becca or Vicki had a big hula hoop that was really heavy. I guess is comes from Curves, but it hurt when you used it. It had bumps on the inside too. I guess it is to strengthen your abs......well all I can say is.......OUCH!!




GETTING BETTER....


Now......off to bed and then to start another day of fun....

4 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! You have to teach me this spoon game! And I love the hulu hoop pics!

Cheri J. Crane said...

What a fun reunion! Love the pictures. =)

Anonymous said...

These are great! Way to go Doran I don't think you would ever get my husband to use a hoola hoop. You all look like you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Steve and Anita said...

Looks like so much fun! Our family could learn a few things from yours.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...