Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reunion Trip Day 2

Here we go.....leaving Bryce Canyon to continue on our way. AR I ZO NA here we come. La de da.
Today the kids rode with us and Camri rode with Jason, Chelsea and Scooter. They are concentrating so hard. Chelsea made them baskets full of goodies. I wonder why she didn't make me one. Oh I know....I can't read in the car. After some whining on my part the night before we left for our trip, and while she was making the baskets, she did have a BIG baggie full of "Bugles" for me in the morning. They lasted the whole trip down AND back. Thanks Shultz!

I wish these two were this "reverent" ALL day.
Bananie had to go potty so bad so we were trying to find a good place to pull off. Then we knew that we were getting close to the border so we tried to get closer so we would just make one stop. We made the poor kid suffer FOR THIS??? What happened to the BIG sign? We were so disappointed we didn't even gather round for a family picture. They went exploring instead. This little girl was so happy to get OUT OF THE CAR!!! You can't tell she had been screaming...Poor thing.
We eventually made it. Of course we had to stop and get lunch, fuel and a walker in Page, and we are so glad we did. Chelsea asked for a table way in the back where she could put Scooter down on the floor (it was clean----ish) and let her stretch and scoot around. And then she was so happy to go back in her seat when we got back in the car......NOT.
When we got to grandma's we were too busy setting the trailer and tent up to get pictures. I didn't even think about it really.
Until Day 3.......

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What in the world are you doing in Arizona in July. Next year you need to plan this reunion in San Diego. Yikes.

Jen said...

Glad you had a great trip! Looks like you had a LOT of fun!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...