Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reunion Trip Day 3

Saturday morning(4th of JULY) started out with a run. Jason ran about an hour before us/Doran. I was still nursing my leg so I rode my bike along side Doran as he ran. I would ride ahead a couple of times and then back just to get some more cardio. Anyway, he ran 6.2 miles. We got back home and hurried and showered to get ready for the parade. Here is the clan decorating their bikes.
Now we are waiting for the parade to begin. Scooter is SO DANG CUTE!!
Becca and Colton
The road isn't very long where the parade is and when they say being........it is like a race for the kids. It is so funny.
Here they come 100 miles an hour.
Here comes Jeremy and Josh?
Brody, one of the twins and Abby
Alyssa
Bananie.....I vote she needs a bigger bike. What do you think?
And there she goes....
This is so cute. Bananie went back to run in with Cookie.
Nathan
And here comes Jason. He was so good to help take all the kids to the start line. He also got to pick up cans that the decorated ATV was leaving behind.
Now to the park. They had this big blow up slide. I think Scooter wanted to play in it WAY bad. She LOVES the water.
Say cheese
CHEESE
Now it's time for chicken catchin'....Cookies age first. If you catch the chicken, you get to keep him.


He got out. Start again. Notice Cookies "happy" face at the end.

Bananie's turn......


Yeah BANANIE!!! And NO, she did not have to take the chicken home.
Now it's time for Tug A War...



A WEE bit tired.
Ahh...that's better...Most of the kids got their faces' painted.
Here is Desiree
Cookie
Umm......Ashley or Amber
Scooter
Bananie
Cute little family!!! I love em.
Then it is the Ice Cream contest.
Our 'team' had two ice cream buckets. This is part of them.
Just keep swimmin' churnin'...
Alyssa's turn
Then the water slide. This may have been easier had it been on a hill but they had fun anyway.


The DUNK tank...
Cookie wanted to help dunk Bananie.
Then her daddy had his turn.

Jeremy's turn
Grandpa is spoiling Scooter with an ice pop. I wouldn't feed this baby sugar. Psha!!
Danika and Scooter are ONE month apart. Aren't they cute!?
Nathan, Jeremy, Abbey, Ashley, Amber, Cookie & Alyssa
Cookie is helping grandpa make rootbeer.
The kids could hardly wait...
Doran made some jerky before we went down. I ordered $75 worth of meat and that still wasn't enough. Next time we will make more. Here is Scooter enjoying a piece.
And to end the evening.....fireworks of course. Well sparklers for our group. The others went to town for the BIG ones.

Hope you ALL had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This is just too cute for words!! I love all of the things you captured. How did you get all of those videos uploaded? Mine takes FOREVER to upload and then I give up! Glad you had a wonderful 4th of July! Good times roll!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...