Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reunion Trip Day 1

On Thursday, July 2, we (Doran, Jody, Camri, Chelsea & Jason, Bananie, Cookie, Scooter) headed for vacation. Our first stop was Bryce Canyon. We took our trailer with us. What a beautiful area! Again.....this is MY blog so enjoy ALL the pictures. I have such a hard time leaving a lot out.

I wish we would have had more time to explore and hike here. Doran and I will be going back down there this October for my work meetings but we still won't have the time to hike, unless.......we stay another day or so.The children drove us crazy so we decided to lock them up!!! (For about 2 minutes). They are SO DANG CUTE!!However these two.....

YeeeeeHawww!
Grandpa & Scooter
This little Bananie is SO CUTE!Cookie & Bananie
Jason & Bananie
I LOVE this picture
I could live inside a TP, la la la......ok maybe THEY could STAY inside a TP. This is where Jason & Chelsea and the kids stayed for the night.
And to end the evening......SWIMMING!!! They ALL had tons of fun!
Little Miss Poser...
Watch ME!!
Where'd da baby go?
This little girl just LOVED the water!!
ALL DONE
Tha tha that's all folks. Stay tuned for Friday's adventures......

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Love the pictures! How fun!

Jen said...

That picture of grandpa and scooter was totally hilarious!! I laughed until I cried. For some reason that struck my funny bone! Looks like you had a fantabuluous time!

Gamble Family said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to hear about the rest!

Jen said...

Sounds like a good time! I've never seen you in such a tight dress! Ooooh la la!

susette said...

Oh cute little baby looks shocked that she has such big woobies! What a hilarious photo!

Ashley said...

Those are FUN pictures!!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...