Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ARIZONA HAS ITS OWN BEAUTY

We are home. We had a wonderful time!
Here are some more highlights.....
Someone caught the neighbors chicken (it runs around everywhere!!!) and Alyssa got to hold it. Cookie was content to pet it. Try to take my TRIX and I'll kick you with my BIG feet.

We took a little adventure. Doran took us out past the Cross Roads for a hike. We had lots of fun. These are the younger ones that went with. Where is Jeremy? They had fun. Cookie was most content to just play in the dirt.







Doran is giving us a lesson on
'Brigham Tea'.

Look what happened while Chelsea and Jody were minding our own business and walking gingerly over rocks................ok maybe we were trying to make teeter totters with flat stones and jumping too much. Arizona does have it's dangers too.
Oh so cute!!!
On Friday night we had a Birthday Party for...........
THE BIRTHDAY BOYS
This is how a 3 year old gets her piece.
Hope to see these two together again soon!!!

2 comments:

susette said...

A birthday for four guys? Are they quadruplets?

susette said...

Oh Brigham TEA!!! My momma used to make that all the time when I was a little girl. I love the stuff. I have sneaked some before out of a National Park to bring home and cook. Shhh. I hope I don't get in trouble for announcing this to the world.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...