Thursday night was set up for Sarah and Ben's wedding reception. Frank and Tina are awesome and very talented. They have these beautiful iron things that Frank made. A few people from the ward showed up to help. It was a lot of work. But many hands make light work right. It took a lot less time than I thought.
Here are some of us waiting for the 'parts'.
Doran went to pick Cortney up from the airport that morning. They then went to the school she is going to transfer to and also her job that she will be able to transfer to. On Saturday we went back down to Provo and looked at the house that her friend said she could move in to. She was glad she went because she liked a different, bigger room than the one that she was told about. We will be moving her up in a couple of weeks.
Then the parts arrived. These are actually several different pieces. Talk about using lots of zip ties. Frank should have bought stock in them. He would have kept himself in business.
4 comments:
Now I just need to update my blog...when me and my computer are in the same place as the internet eh heh.
Oh man! I can just see it all coming along together and it will be just beautiful! You're amazing!
What a funny goof that little banananananie girl is. I excited to see you all this weekend!
that looks like a lot of work that I just dont have in me right now. And ugg, we have a wedding coming up in July. I hope I get my energy back by then. Or WAIT, you can come help since you are the pro now.your boss will understand. I just know it.
Post a Comment