Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No more silence~

Guess what. I sit at a desk most of the day......in silence. I am usually the only one in the office. My radio doesn't work and having a CD to listen to drives me crazy day after day. (I really do like sitting in silence but sometimes I need company) I sometimes listen to books on cd but if anyone is here it makes it a little difficult to turn it up loud enough for my deaf ears. And sometimes I need to concentrate on my work so I get lost in the story. Well.... I found this WONDERFUL station I can listen to on my pc......

READY? Set......Listen!!!!
Yeah!!! Uplifting
That's all I have. Just wanted to share that with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody thanks for this awesome link. I appreciate having uplifting music to listen too. You are the best! Have a wonderful day.

Audrey said...

Perfect! Thanks for the link!

Jen said...

I checked it out the other day when you texted me. I love it, too! Thanks for steering me in that direction. I love music. It's one of the windows to my soul.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...