Thursday, November 13, 2008

Get Your Own Dinner

Doran's mom sent THIS to me. Ya think she was trying to tell me to bring my own turkey for Thanksgiving dinner? I better get huntin'...... Maybe you ought to also!!

16 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun! My boys ♥ those games :) ♥ Hugs!

Jen said...

That is TOTALLY addicting AND fun. Hope all is well with you. I haven't seen ya at my blog for awhile.

Anonymous said...

I can keep myself entertained for hours with that :D

Redhoodoos said...

Too cute (and addicting). I can't tell my husband about this game or I'll lose him for the rest of the night.

Redhoodoos said...

Hey Jodster - do you still want to be part of the Christmas gift exchange? If so - send me an email at redhoodoos@gmail.com with your favorite things(books, music, decorating style etc.) Yay for Christmas!

Kelli said...

Kylers not home right now but I bet he would like that (tomorrow) Prayers for your dad and all your family with what ever is HF will.

Anonymous said...

i love that! is doran's mom the same as my hubby's mom?!?! cuz my hubby's mom sent that same thing to me, too!!!

ha ha!

Anonymous said...

ok..i had to come back for more! ha ha!!! that game is addictive!

Redhoodoos said...

Jody I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that I'm here if you need a shoulder.

Janell said...

Jody - I am a friend of Red's. So sorry to hear about your loss. We are thinking of you and your family during this time. So sorry for all you are going through.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Also came over from Red's. So sorry to hear about your loss. It must be a difficult time for your family and I'll say a prayer for you.

Cynthia said...

I also came over from Red's blog. I am so very sorry for your loss. A girl can NEVER get old enough to not need her Daddy. I'm so very sorry you've lost him.

The Motherboard said...

I came from Reds... I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Mandi said...

I too have come from reds....I know how difficult this time is for you, cherish the fun moments, remember all that was so very special and know that you are loved both here and in the hereafter..........xxxx

Anonymous said...

Jody,

We are so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. You and Doran are such great people and it has been wonderful to get to know you guys. May God be with you and give you peace during this time.

Todd Watson

kitchenditcher said...

I'm here because Red cares about you! I lost my father a few years back and I am still crying. I think that no matter how old we are, that we are never ready to lose a parent.

Blessings and comfort to you and your family.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...