Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Conference Weekend


My favorite part of conference was when Brianna played with my hair. She made me look like a Queen several times. (Just ask Grandpa).
Although Brianna and Brookelin are very young they did so good during conference. Doran always says that Conference and Sacrament for little children is like putting them in the corner to watch a brick wall. But they were good to color (even on my fridge and cabinets), do puzzles, PLAY WITH MY HAIR, play with the cat (poor Lucky).
I can't really pinpoint on who and what topic I liked the best at conference cuz I like it all! I love conference.
What I relearned and that touched me the most was "Back to the Basics". Gain and share your testimony. Serve one another. Keep the commandments. Work hard, get an education. Live within your means. Be thankful for what you have. Have unconditional love for ALL! Be forgiving. Be a good example.
I realize you can't do EVERYTHING all the time but we do need to be the best we can all the time. Even when things get hard we need to remember this saying that I just found. "With all things that are terrible, we eventually find relief". So.....remember what Dori says on Finding Nemo...."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming".

2 comments:

Tanna said...

You have a new hair color...I like! I agree with your conference thoughts. I loved it all too!

susette said...

WHAT???? Where did the brown hair go? I love the blond color, wowser!!!! So very sexy lookin'!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...