Monday, October 22, 2007

TIME FLIES........

I can't believe the weekend is already over. It just started!!
Friday I saw a long time friend, Kim Speth, (note I didn't say old) from school. Man oh man. Where did the last 25 years go? It is always fun to talk to someone from the past. Sometimes it's just not long enough. Thanks for flaggin' me down Kim! Good luck with your new business.
Doran and I met Jason, Chelsea and Cookie for dinner at Ricardo's. Yum. Brianna was at play rehearsal. Something is wrong with me because when Cookie got stuck in the chair the first thing that came out of my mouth was........."Where's the camera"? You would think I'd be concerned if we could get her out. But nooooooooo. As a matter of fact, she was almost unstuck by time we got the camera that we tried to push her back in. I'm sure I will get Grandmother of the year. :)

Then Doran and I went and played volleyball. Did I mention that I love this game???

Saturday we went to Brianna's play, The Little Mermaid. She was a Seahorse. And a good one I might add. Here she is with Grandpa and me. (Chelsea got me in the middle of a blink. Thanks Chelsea.)
Here is Grandpa & Grandma Jensen

And this is the little Seahorses parents - Chelsea and Jason

And we shant forget her little sister Cookie.






















Brianna is second on the right with her hooves hanging down. She was the smallest Seahorse.
Then we topped off the weekend with a visit from my cousin Annette and her son Tanner. They live in Oklahoma and were visiting my grandma in Idaho. They stopped and stayed with my mom on their way back. It was so good to see you Annette!! Wish we could have seen the rest of your family and Sheila's. Hopefully next summer.









1 comment:

susette said...

We used to have a retardo's restaurant here in my city. Oops I mean Ricardo's. I love chips and salsa!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...